On Being Novum
Novum Realty is a full-service Real Estate brokerage located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We are industry leaders -- client champions delivering real estate solutions and services with excellence. We prioritize diversity, inclusion, and pro-equity in our work culture, policies, and our procedures.
Our team consists of real estate professionals that are driven, collaborative, and resourceful social entrepreneurs. They work hard to develop their skills, hone in on their strengths, and can successfully run their own business. We are passionate about transforming each individual into innovative leaders in real estate. - Taylor C., Novum Founder & Broker
In expanding the brokerage, we are growing our sales team and are looking for candidates that have:
- A shared mission is to cultivate deep, meaningful client-centered experiences
- The desire for professional growth and a strong work ethic
- A passion for connection, networking, and building relationships
- Agility and tenacity to rise to challenges presented by real estate market dynamics
- A reputation for being Client Champions -- known for excellent customer service chops, a repertoire of client success stories, and a strong sales/marketing foundation
Aligned and don’t have a real estate license?
Should we find you are the right fit for our team, we will support you through the process of real estate certification and licensure.
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation, and conversion
- High EQ - Skills to emphasize Novum as a brokerage, highlighting our services, and have the compassion to provide real estate solutions unique to each individual client’s goal or problem
- Consistent and persistent communication with clients, prospects, and teammates
- Facilitate meetings with potential buyers to discuss market data/dynamics, price, establishing terms and expectations; benchmarking goals
- Tour of homes and open houses
- Negotiate contracts for price, closing date and other items; work with ancillary parties to bring the contract to closing
- Procure weekly reports for clients - local market statistics, trend forecasts, and real estate related news
- Send new listings to clients and schedule showings to view matches
- Participate in strategic business planning and career development coaching
- Connect, engage, create welcoming experiences and inclusive environments for clients
- Ability to implement social media marketing strategies; engage consistently on social media platforms
- College degree or equivalent sales experience in a related field
- Confidence and ability to meet the needs of luxury client
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a team player mindset
- Collaborative - team player invested in the success of others
- Ability to learn quickly learn new programs and systems
- Adaptable and creative in handling the ambiguity of market dynamics
- Have grit and are independently motivated
- Strong communication skills - virtual and in-person
- Professional etiquette with keen attention to detail
- 2+ years of prior sales experience and coachable attitude
- Valid Driver's license
- Proficiency with CRM, consistent with record keeping and follow-through
- Previous work in real estate related fields
- Generous Commission Split
- Other allowances
- Access to professional platforms, resources, and affiliated organizations
- Ongoing training, education, and coaching
- Team Novum Bookclub!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your best client success story, work experience, and why we absolutely must meet with you!